Everest Challenge is an event in Gummy Drop!. The first event was released on March 28, 2017. Every event period is only up to 3 days. The first level called Base Camp.
On December 19, 2017, a tougher version known as Everest: Blizzard Challenge was released.
Gummy climbs up the mountain up to 5 levels. When you beat all 5 levels, you win the prize but when you lose or quit the level, you lose a life and return to the first level.
You arrived in Everest Challenge by Gummy in a building.
You will leave by red helicopter with Gummy and most snowflakes.
- You've already scaled Everest! Watch for new challenges! (after claim your reward)
When you reach the summit of Mt. Everest, you'll receive rewards:
|Normal||100||3 Shovel||Infinite Lives (2 hours)|
|Blizzard||100||3 Sunshine||Infinite Lives (4 hours)|
When the level failed
- Level 1: Gummy will fall until the building
- Level 2: Gummy will fall near the bridge
- Level 3: Gummy will fall in a giant snowball
- Level 4: Gummy will fall on the higher mountain
- Level 5: Gummy will fall in the mountain with rope
- "Get ready to scale Everest!"
- "Set your sites on Everest!"
- "Time to climb Everest!"
- On September 28, 2017, an Everest Challenge was held lasting up to 4 days (instead of 3).
- It was formerly the longest time the event took place.