Midsummer Meadow is the seventh special city in Gummy Drop!, the first city of summer season and the start of summer solstice begins in 2017.
As it has a limited time of 17 days to rebuild it's monuments.
The stamp symbol in this event city is sun.
You arrived in Midsummer Meadow by a deer with ice antlers to rebuild the monuments.
After you rebuilt all the monuments, you will leave by Gummy rides a boat.
- Welcome to Midsummer Meadow! These goals are but a stone's throw away:
- Collect all the gummies!
- Greet the dawn of summer solstice!
- Three flowers
This city contains 86 levels, consists of 60 normal levels, 20 side-levels, and 6 Helping Hand levels.
|The maypole dance is performed by some revelers at Midsummer - perhaps because immigrants in medieval Sweden likely found May a bit to chilly for their tradition.|
|In some bonfire rituals, cattle are driven through the smoke to rid them of demons and disease. We recommend the more popular tradition involving lawn chairs and marshmallows.|
|Midsummer rituals and religious feast days have evolved into film festivals and food fairs, proving that humans have always yearned to celebrate — especially if it includes taking vacation days mid-week.|
|Many ancient pagan cultures held their midsummer celebrations among the canopy of sacred oak trees. Scholars suggest that the Druids ate acorns to divine the future. No word if that future included the advent of a very sore throat.|
|5||Sacred Geometry Garden Labyrinth||41-50||300,000||300,000||300,000|
|Galileo wrote that: "Mathematics is the alphabet with which the Universe is written." This might also explain why the Universe demands so many number 2 pencils.|
|How was Stonehenge constructed? No one knows, but Arthurian legend suggests the wizard Merlin hired a giant to do it - thus creating folklore's first building contractor.|
Helping Hand levels
This track plays while on the city map. File:GD-Midsummer Meadow Audio.ogg
Quotes by Sam
- "Celebrate the solstice in Midsummer Meadow!"
- "It's newly sunrise in Midsummer Meadow!"
- "Welcome to Midsummer Meadow!"
- "What a glorious day just made it to Midsummer Meadow!"
- The monument May Pole, there are 12 Gummies when they're rotate counterclockwise.
In other languages
- French: Champ d'une nuit d'été
- German: Mittsommerfest
- Portuguese: Midsummer Meadow
- Spanish: Pradera Pleno Verano
- Russian: Летняя поляна
- Italian: Radura di Mezza Estate
- Dutch: Midzommerwei