As it has a limited time of 31 days in 2017 (23.5 days in 2019) to rebuild it's monuments.
The stamp symbol in this event city is green Christmas tree.
- Welcome to Santa's Workshop! While Santa has the flu, help Mrs. Claus ring in these goals:
- Fill the sleigh with gifts!
- Collect all the gummies!
- Poinsettia (second visit)
- Reindeer (first and second visit)
- Snowflakes (second visit)
Upon rebuilding all 6 monuments, you'll be rewarded with coins and select boosters.
|200||5 Combo||5 Quake||5 Lightning Bolt|
This city contains 81 levels, consisting of 60 normal levels, 15 side-levels, and 6 Helping Hand levels.
|Santa's entourage was popularized in a poem from 1837, but Rudolph made it big with a 1949 hit song and a beloved 1964 animated TV special.|
|Among the rumored upgrades to Santa's sleigh include a real-time Naughty-or-Nice sensor and a thermal hot chocolate unit built right into the dash.|
|3||Toy Train Junction||21-30||250,000||200,000||-|
|A new hobby was born once Christmas train sets went low-voltage electric in 1901, but they really took off during WWII when trains were popularly associated with "being home for Christmas."|
|Dozens of organizations worldwide support a pro-cycling message by sponsoring Christmas rides - where all cyclists dress as Santa Claus (or Mrs. Claus).|
|Santa reports that teddies, pandas, and koalas from his workshop still top the list -- and they're elf-crafted to resist even the toughest love!|
|Santa's elves sigh when they're asked to dress fashion dolls in ripped jeans - they all secretly prefer yesteryear's pinafores, crinolines, and booties.|
Helping Hand levels
This track plays while on the city map.
Quotes by Sam
- "Christmas is here!"
- "It's a magical season of cheer!"
- "It's a winter wonderland!"
- "Mrs. Claus is coming to town!"
- This is the second Christmas event city. The first one is North Pole.
- This is also the city name with a monument of North Pole.
- This is the first city is not the style of map, unlike the world tour cities.