Tokyo (Japanese: 東京, Tōkyō) is the second city and the first city of Asia in Gummy Drop!.
Tokyo has revamped the new map since Johannesburg was released.
Introduction: You arrived in Tokyo by a jet airplane to rebuild the monuments.
Your main goal is still the same, but you will run into some new things as you advance further.
Epilogue: After you rebuilt all the monuments, you will travel by a robot vehicle (formerly space shuttle) to San Francisco.
- Desert Tile - Covers a tile in the board.
- Deep Desert Tile - Generates Desert Tile.
- Tornado - An indestructible moving blocker.
- Rain Storm - Removes 5 Desert Tile.
- Oasis - Removes a Desert Tile Generator.
- Bombs in souvenirs. This is noted in a few levels.
- Green Gem Factory - Enables the option to drill for green gems (as long as you built the Trade Center at Sydney).
- Tokyo Slot Machine - A slot machine where you can choose your bet to win extra coins.This was replaced by an Arcade Game Machine that starts a match-2 game with the potential to win boosters. The game no longer requires coins to be used.
- Japanese lantern
- Yin and yang
When you complete all the levels
- Intern: 1 shuffle and 67 coins
- Master Builder:
- 100% City:
This city contains 173 levels, consists of 120 normal levels, 32 side-levels, and 21 Helping Hand levels.
|The gardens were once the home of the infamous politician Mutsu Munemitsu, who was subject to public scorn for his bad call on China. His attempt to explain his actions in his memoirs failed, too — they weren't published until after his death in 1923, due to the diplomatic secrets he revealed.|
|2||Sensoji Temple (Asakusa)||11-20||230,000||-||-||1|
|The oldest temple in Tokyo invites visitors to consult the oracle by shaking labeled sticks from metal containers, and reading one of a hundred possible answers. No word on how often the oracle is correct.|
|Tokyo's premier sports and concert facility features a dome-shaped membrane roof, held up by slightly pressurizing the inside of the stadium. Even a 2002 concert by Britney Spears did not appear to deflate it.|
|Tokyo's massive venue was designed for martial arts, not music. So it was unsurprising that some opposed the Beatles playing the arena in 1966. The suggestion of where the Fab Four should perform instead? A nearby garage dump.|
|The unofficial capital of anime and manga, this infamous district is also home to maid cafes — where visitors are served by young waitresses dressed as maids. Ear cleaning is one of the many services offered at these cafes — although hopefully not with a side of fries.|
|Tokyo Station is not only one of the busiest subway stations in the world, it is also renowned for such special treats as ice cream sundaes crowned with freshly made potato chips. Mmmm!|
|Rebuilt after WWII, this legendary palace is still home to Japan's royal family. The inner structure is only open to the public twice a year - when the emperor comes outside to wish his subjects good health.|
|This busy area is home to a bronze statue honoring the famously loyal dog, Hachiko. After his professor owner died suddenly at work, the Akita continued to travel to Shibuya Station to greet his train — a daily journey that went on for nine years.|
|The Tokyo Tower might look very familiar to French visitors. The 1000 foot communications site was modeled on the Eiffel Tower — except for the jazzy red and white color scheme.|
|Tokyo's Rainbow Bridge is aptly named. The bridge's solar panels collect enough energy in the daytime to power the colorful lights that turn on at night.|
|In the 90's, this artificial island was touted as a showcase for futuristic living - known as Tokyo Teleport Town - until the backers went bankrupt and the project was abandoned. The revitalized area is now the proposed venue the 2020 Olympics — sadly, there are still no jet packs.|
|12||Tokyo Sky Tree||111-120||100,000||100,000||600,000||22|
|The newest addition to Tokyo's skyline stands 2000 feet tall, or twice the height of the Eiffel Tower. The 8,000 visitors who waited a week for opening day were likely disappointed when fog completely obscured the view.|
- - Intern (Tier 1)
- - Architect (Tier 2)
- - Master Builder (Tier 3)
- Bold - Side-levels
Special item quotes
Helping Hand levels
Special Item Missions
|#||Levels||Special Item||Reward||Character Quote|
- Collect 10 purple gummy guys at level 41-50 to build a Resource Mart at level 45.
- Collect 10 purple gummy guys at level 51-60 to build a Resource Mart at level 55.
- Collect 10 purple gummy guys at level 81-90 to build a Resource Mart at level 85.
This track plays while on the city map. File:GD-Tokyo Audio.ogg
Quotes by Sam
- "Take a bow, you've reached Tokyo!"
- "Take a break in Tokyo!"
- "You're on Tokyo time!"
- This is the first city to use green gems when you built the monuments.
| Succeeded by|