"Let's Pond-er!"Tokyo - HH Level 1 is the first and only Helping Hand level in Kyu-Furukawa Gardens, and the first in Tokyo. To pass this level, you need to drop 5 Koi fish food and score at least 75,000 points.
- There are 2-layered stickers to block the exit. You need to clear it first before bringing the items down.
- You need to break the chain before bringing down the 3 locked items.
- With a small board and 5 colours, this may be hard to create any boosts.
- Despite the 48 moves, you still need to earn another 25,000 points to pass.
- Clear all the stickers at the last row. If possible try to clear the first and last columns as well to make more space.
- Create vertical line boosts as it can bring the items down directly.
- This is the one and only playable Helping Hand level that is available in Kyu-Furukawa Gardens.
- There is another one after completing Tokyo Level 8-2, but it is not playable though.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.