Tokyo Level 10 is the tenth and last level in Kyu-Furukawa Gardens. To pass this level, you must drop 3 souvenirs and score at least 45,000 points in 40 moves or less.
- Even though this level does not have any obstacles, it has many teleporters that can annoy you. It is hard to plan your moves, especially when the gummies are warping around.
- Not only that, this level also has 6 colours. It is hard to make any boost on the board.
- If you are lucky enough, you may pass this level with a single try.
- Focus on the exit path. Try to match the gummies there to warp the souvenirs.
- If possible, try to make as many boosts as you can on the exit paths.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.