Tokyo Level 5-2 is the second sub-level of Tokyo Level 5 in Kyu-Furukawa Gardens. To pass this level, you must clear 24 tiles and score at least 27,000 points in 28 moves or less.
- You need to clear 20 white tiles and 4 double white tiles with the moves provided. This can be hard as there are 1-layered stickers and litters to block your way. Besides that, you need to break the chain before clearing the white tiles.
- This level has 5 colours. You need a little luck to make any boosts.
- Remove the stickers and litters from either top-right or bottom-left side.
- Use the remaining moves to clear all the white tiles.
- The board looks similar to the letter "J".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.