Tokyo Level 8-2 is the second sub level of Tokyo Level 8 in Kyu-Furukawa Gardens. To pass this level, you need to drop 5 souvenirs and score at least 60,000 points in 20 moves or less.
- Don't be fooled by its appearance. This level will spawns litters after a move is made. This can be a hindrance since litters will be continuously spawned after cascades happen.
- In spite of that, this level only has 3 colours, and it is easier to make boosts.
- You only have about 4 moves to drop each souvenir.
- Make a lightning bolt at the very beginning of your moves.
- Mix a lightning bolt with a combo boost to help you clear the board.
- Alternatively, match it with a litter if there are too many of them on the board.
- After beating this level, you will unlocked a Helping Hand level.
- However, it is not playable. You are asked to trade 15,000 bricks with a businessman in exchange for a Green Gem.